SHIPPING AND DELIVERY PROCEDURE
Shipping Processing Time
- Orders are shipped within Business Days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) and within West & East Malaysia only. Confirmed orders will be processed within 48 hours. Delivery days can vary based on location.
- Shipping fees include handling and packaging of goods
- If an item is not available in our warehouse, we do our best to find your item in one of our other locations. These items can take additional 2-3 business days to process. After it ships, you will be sent an email with your tracking information.
All our products are shipped by GDex courier service.
How many days does the delivery take?
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) : 7 – 14 Business Days
West Malaysia : 3 – 5 Business Days
- Upon CHECKOUT the shipping rate will be calculated for you.
- Payment shall be done via iPay88 payment gateway.
- An email will be sent to you to notify on the GDex tracking no for monitoring purposes.
- A tax invoice will be delivered together with your parcel. Please retain your tax invoice for future reference and warranty purpose.
Please ensure that there are people at the address who can receive the goods on your behalf if you are absent when the goods arrive. If the goods are not received during reception, a notification will be sent to you to request resending and an administration charge may incur. If no response is received within 7 working days, the goods will be returned to us and follow by a notification to inform you to self-pick-up at our CUIR’s OFFICE